Learn Your DSLR I is a photography workshop on essential skills of great photography. Our focus in part 1 will be on exposure and metering. We will also start with a brief introduction to your DSLR.
This will be a workshop with instruction, opportunities for you to practice what we learned, and lots of feedback while you are shooting. Bring your cameras and your questions.
What you will learn:
• Anatomy of your camera - what do all those buttons do?
• How do choose the right shooting mode for any situation?
• How does your camera measure light, and how can you correct it when it is wrong?
• How do you use creative settings for portraits, landscapes, sports and other situations?
• Maximum instructor to student ration of 1:10
• Individual coaching as you work on the techniques
• E-book after photo tour with the principles covered during instruction
This 2-hour photo tour is ideal for a photography beginner to enthusiast.
It is limited to only 10 people, so everyone who attends can get lots of personal instruction.