Join me for a walking workshop where we learn to master natural light, manual exposure, & white balance
Photography pioneer and founder of Eastman Kodak proclaimed the importance of light almost a century ago. What does that mean for us today?
There are five ways to evaluate light. If you understand them, you can go into any situation, evaluate your available light and adjust your camera to compensate or enhance your light source.
You'll be surprised how much your photos will improve when you understand how to master natural light
IS THIS FOR ME?
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Camera types: DSLR
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
FDR Memorial to Jefferson Memorial
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How do you evaluate natural light sources?
- How do you redirect or diffuse light to improve its quality?
- How do you use your Through The Lens meter or external meter to determine correct exposure?
- How do your shoot in Manual mode with confidence?
- Create custom white balance setting?
- Maximum instructor to student ration of 1:12
- Individual coaching as you work on your techniques
- E-book after the photo tour with the principles covered during instruction
- Post your photos on our Alumni Blog