And now the moment of truth.
“How much do you charge?” asks your prospective customer. She pauses, locks eyes with you and waits.
This can either be a question you dread or anticipate. The difference in your reaction usually relates to your confidence in your pricing and sales process.
Your approach doesn’t have to be cheesy or full of high-pressure tactics to be successful. A great sales process can be an extension of your personality and the relationship you are creating with your clients. You can help them get the results they seek and feel confident you are asking a fair price in return.
HERE ARE THE QUALITIES GREAT PRICING AND SALES STRATEGIES HAVE IN COMMON:
Strategic - You only focus your time on activities that are core to your business and are bringing you results. This is essential to any successful sales campaign. Spend your time on high value tactics that reinforce your brand while attracting your ideal clients.
Persuasive - You speak directly to your prospective customers with the messages that motivate them to act. Once you have the attention of your ideal clients, you need to convince them that your product or service is the answer to their problems.
Effective - You want a system that doesn’t stop at getting attention. You want to move your prospects systematically through a process that ends in a sale. The problem with most sales plans is that they are only designed to get attention.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
- How do you develop prices that are fair and allow you to be profitable?
- How do you present your prices with confidence?
- How do you create a process that allows you to move potential clients through a system that informs and converts them?
ALL OF THE BLUEPRINT WORKSHOPS FEATURE:
- Half-day session with no more than eight attendees, so you always have personal instruction
- Lessons, exercises and feedback to help you develop your own business. This is not theory. You will create your business.
- Access to our private Google Plus account to continue learning with your peers and instructor.
Register now for an early bird savings
Use discount code "earlybird" and save $26 through midnight March 2.