Choose an Excursion type:
PhotoTour DC features photo workshops with the sightseeing experience built in. Learn to take great pictures during walking tours of the National Monuments, Annapolis Harbor, historic Adams Morgan and other Washington, DC picturesque locations.
Here's how it works.
A professional photographer takes you on a walking workshop where you learn the 10 Steps to Great Pictures. We have boiled down all the photography books, classes and theories into 10 essential principles. If you master them, you are practically guaranteed great pictures.
Typical Photography Workshop Agenda
- Anatomy of the Camera -- What do all those buttons do, anyway?
- Half-day thematic walking tour with photography instruction.
- How do you take post-card ready shots of each scene?
- How do you develop your own creative style and consistently take pictures you’ll want to hang on your walls?
- How do you shoot people on the street and in public? Can you capture the energy without being a nuisance?
- How do you get spot-on exposure every time?
- How do you tell a story with your photos?
- What’s the guaranteed, sure-fire way to make everyone acknowledge you as a great photographer? (You’ll never guess.)
- Cheat sheet with highlights of tour stops and camera tips. We know you’ll remember everything, but we include it... just in case.
- Post-excursion feedback on your best photos. Continue learning after the Excursion.
- PhotoCoach Pro -- weekly newsletter of photography tips. It's like a photography course in your in-box.
No other photo tour will offer you this much. See what our customers are saying.